Here is an easy project to do for Halloween that uses a?bag of skulls from?Oriental Trading?and several items from Dollar Tree.
- ?Wire Wreath frame from Dollar Tree
- 6 packs black shelf liner from Dollar Tree
- 120 zip ties (I got 2 packs of 60 from Dollar Tree)
- Ribbon (I used burlap chevron Halloween ribbon from Dollar Tree)
- Crow from Dollar Tree
- 3 plastic Skulls (I got a bag of 12 skulls from Oriental Trading: IN-13746398)
- OPTIONAL ¨C cutting mat,?rotary cutter and straight edge ruler)
- Cut the shelf liner into 6¡Á6 inch squares.? You should have 120 squares from the 6 packs of liner.
- Taking one piece, fan it back and forth and pinch it in the center.
- Using a zip tie, secure the fanned liner onto the wreath frame.
- Each section will have 10 pieces on each of the middle 2 rows.
- Once you complete all the shelf liner squares, it will look like this¡
- Next, I?drilled holes into the back of?3 of the?plastic skulls from Oriental Trading and then pushed a pipe cleaner through it.
- You can now?secure the skulls onto the wreath frame.
- Lastly, I made a bow out of the burlap Halloween chevron ribbon from Dollar Tree and added a crow on top (also from Dollar Tree).
- And that¡¯s it ! Just hang it up and enjoy?